This is an online pressure conversion calculator to convert one unit of pressure to another unit of pressure. It converts following common pressure units: pascal (Pa), bar, pound-pressure/square inch (psi), atmosphere (atm), tech. atmosphere (at), torr (Torr), kilopascal (kPa), hectopascal (hPa), inches of mercury (inHg).
Common Pressure Units
|pascal (Pa):||bar:||pound-force/square inch (psi):|
|atmosphere (atm):||tech. atmosphere (at):||torr (Torr):|
|kilopascal (kPa):||hectopascal (hPa):||inches of mercury (inHg):|
To use this Pressure Conversion, follow the steps mentioned bellow,
- Enter the value for the pressure unit to be converted to another pressure unit.
- Click the "Convert Pressure" button.
- This will display the converted pressure unit values in the other pressure units.
- The pressure unit which is under conversion will be marked with a different color.
- The value of the pressure unit to be converted should be in proper numerical form.
Note: The calculated pressure conversion may not be exact. It may be approximate based on the input value of the pressure unit under conversion. Also the pressure unit conversions for same pressure unit may vary based on the country, customery and context of use.